Are you finding challenges paying your annual road tax and insurance premium all at the same time? Need assistance? Then worry no more.

Consolidated Finance can assist you by providing a loan to cover your insurance and road tax with affordable monthly payments. Or maybe your property insurance is due……then let CFC help you. 

Simply provide your:-

  • Insurance renewal notice and last road tax receipt
  • Job Letter
  • Driver’s License
  • ID Card
  • Last 2 months pay slips
  • Proof of address